If you love someone, you may feel like you can't get them off of your mind. That's because your brain releases phenylethylamine, aka the “love drug” when you fall in love with someone.
Share the love with someone special
This hormone creates the feeling of infatuation with your partner.
You may be familiar with the feeling because phenylethylamine is also found in chocolate, which may explain why you can't stop after just one square.
Many other ways to show you care
Our brain isn’t just pushing magic buttons to get our heart rate to pump up, or our cheeks to turn red; it’s releasing potent chemicals when our crush walks by.

This here what I just read about love is very true.
ReplyDeleteI live next door to my crush and when I see him I get wobbly knees.
ReplyDeleteI love the thought of falling inlove with my other half again,especially on our aniversary.
ReplyDeleteThe word love is a beautiful word in itself so when someone says to me I love you,I appreciate it even more.
ReplyDeleteI love love!
ReplyDelete