Unlike many physical ailments, mental health issues tend to remain hidden. Why? Because the symptoms can easily be mistaken for other ailments. Symptoms of mental health problems might include headaches, feeling rundown, insomnia, fatigue, or trouble with concentration. Because of the generic nature of these symptoms, they are easy to ignore and blame on other issues such as too much work, impending infections, or excessive stress. look after your mental health
Because Mental Health Affects Physical Health
Far too many people think that mental health is a
singular, separated piece of your well-being. But in actuality, your
mental health affects your physical health in a big way. When you’re
suffering from mental issues, you may notice things such as more
frequent illness and sore muscles. The state of your mental well-being
directly affects the way your body feels and functions. If you’re
concerned with maintaining good physical health, paying close attention
to your mental wellness is a must.
Best wellbeing products
"Women in particular often forget to take care of their hearts because there isn’t one easy test to figure out if you have a heart problem or at risk for one," says Dr. Nieca Goldberg, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Medical Director of the Joan H. Tisch Center for Women's Health, over email. "The best way to get started on a heart evaluation is to make an appointment for a check-up. At the check, up you will have your blood pressure taken and labs for cholesterol and blood sugar."
Get healthy now
Best wellbeing products
"Women in particular often forget to take care of their hearts because there isn’t one easy test to figure out if you have a heart problem or at risk for one," says Dr. Nieca Goldberg, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Medical Director of the Joan H. Tisch Center for Women's Health, over email. "The best way to get started on a heart evaluation is to make an appointment for a check-up. At the check, up you will have your blood pressure taken and labs for cholesterol and blood sugar."
Get healthy now

Thanks, I'm familiar with the bacteria theories on the causes of Lyme. I was diagnosed with Lyme and early stage Parkinson's in later 2000s and was given plenty of antibiotics. Antibiotics can seem to help some for a little while because it reduces the load of most of the co-infections such as Strep. Some digestive issues might feel better, as well as any bladder infections, sinusitis and other bacteria based infections for a while. Whatever you choose to believe, Lyme caused by 1 or more varieties of herpes viruses + toxic metals and chemicals that together produce toxins affecting the CNS (symptoms of Lyme and other diseases), or bacteria that can be resolved by taking antibiotics, a change of diet (removing certain foods that typically worsen symptoms) and celery herbal tonic will most likely help.
ReplyDeleteOther factors also include being poor and living in the united states.
ReplyDeleteI’m sick of my mental health I’m sick of feeling like just crap it’s ruined my life I can’t even go work I can’t drive I haven’t achieved nothing in my life due to it!!
ReplyDeleteIm smoking a joint.
ReplyDeleteA depressed person will observe happy people around him and feel as though it is impossible for him to ever feel that way. A depressed person may feel like they are a burden to others, especially family members or friends. For this reason, they may be reluctant to share their emotional experiences, further isolating themselves.
ReplyDeleteMental disorders are continuously increasing in our country. This is one of the most ignored health issue. Compared to Men, Women becomes pray to mental illnesses easily. One of the main reason of this disease is 'Sleep Deprivation'. Not taking proper sleep can hamper brain functions significantly. Another reasons are Hormonal Imbalance, Electromagnetic Radiations, Family/Work Stress, Poor Diet, Lack of Exercise, etc. Symptoms of mental disorders are Frequent loss of Temper without/ small reason, Speaking irrelevantly, Absurd/Whimsical behaviour, Frequent swing of Mood without valid reason, Crying on small reasons, Fear without reason, Jealous/Envious nature about everybody, Incompatible behaviour in surrounding society, Frequent Quarreling and Distrust, Abusing, Shouting, Depression/Suicidal Thoughts, etc.
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm depressed, I get tired and sleep. Lol
ReplyDeleteOne day they will find a magical pill you take once to heal all mental illnesses.
ReplyDeleteBruh i was never mental and bruh i had to go to mental health like wtf.
ReplyDeleteUnderstanding your own mental health is so important! Unfortunately during the process of understanding mine I find myself in a bad situation where I am going to loose me and my sons home on January 27th. I am selling everything I can and doing everything.
ReplyDelete