The answer is simple;It's because Reading is important for a variety of reasons.
Reading is a vital skill in finding a good job. Many well-paying jobs require reading as a part of job performance. There are reports and memos which must be read and responded to. Poor reading skills increases the amount of time it takes to absorb and react in the workplace. A person is limited in what they can accomplish without good reading and comprehension skills.
Springs Of Life
3. Reading is important because it develops the mind. The mind is a muscle. It needs exercise. Understanding the written word is one way the mind grows in its ability. Teaching young children to read helps them develop their language skills. It also helps them learn to listen. Everybody wants to talk, but few can really listen. Lack of listening skills can result in major misunderstandings which can lead to job loss, marriage breakup, and other disasters - small and great. Reading helps children [and adults] focus on what someone else is communicating.
So if you are one of those that do not read a lot,you could be missing out, Take for instance if your friend is into poetry and buys you a book filled with lovely sentimental gems,you might just miss out on the message that he or she that bought you that book was trying to convey if you just tossed it aside,other than if you've turned the pages,so my advice would be to overcome the fear of reading and just do it.
Poems Spring To Life
Other could be a self help book.
Self help book could empower a reader to take back control of their life so
Being able to read a book is a beautiful luxury that often many people take for granted. Just to pick one up and unleash all that the cover holds within is amazing. It's an escape from the real world, if only for a moment, in the palms of your hands that one may look forward to.
Fast Energy Booster
Books give us the opportunity to live a thousand lives and visit places we've never been. I simply adore reading.
Some of the reasons why a lot of people enjoy reading so much is that
During their life, they will experience numerous transitions. Changing schools, jobs or cities may require them to replace old relationships with new ones, and sometimes successful adjustments are harder or take longer than expected. Whether it’s through the comfort of a favorite book or through an emotional connection to relatable characters, books provide a stable source of companionship during the times that they feel the only person they can count on is themselves.
FRESH LIKE A RIVER
Reading isn’t only about discovering the new. It’s also a vehicle for reflection. Many bibliophiles can trace their love of reading back to a cherished memory, such as being read to by a parent or discovering the first book they ever loved


Falling in love with characters i'll never meet in real life,thats why I read.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMy favorite reason to read:
I don’t have to talk to people I don’t like.
for me, books are dreams that I can hold in my hand ��
ReplyDeleteI love reading books mostly because it takes me to places I’ve never been to before, shows me a stories that I can hide in when I want to disappear, also sometimes it’s like a time travelling. I love reading because it makes me feel different kind of emotions, gives me something nothing in this world else can give. And as one of my favourite author said “words have the power to change us”.
ReplyDeleteI’d say books are the most diverse form of media, so there’s always a character somewhere you can relate to.
ReplyDeleteI love the warm and fuzzy feeling that poetry books can give me, like enigmatic rise robotic realm. I also love the falling in love with a book while you read, like you get really pulled in the literature and feel like the characters in the book are your best friends. And when you are finished, you feel happy and sad at the same time. That feeling reminds me that I love books so much.
ReplyDelete